Sarah Hardy is a blogger at bytheletterbookreviews and a book publicist for Bloodhound books.
She organises blog tours as well as promoting books on social media.
Recently Sarah read - and reviewed my Don't Tell Meg trilogy.
I was amazed at the community that's based around book blogging and Wanted to find out more about it.
Sarah's reviews were re-posted by an entire network of fellow book bloggers and it all helps to create amazing web traffic and visibility.
Find Out More:
1) Website: https://bytheletterbookreviews.com/
2) Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Bytheletterbookreviews/
3) Twitter feed: https://twitter.com/sarahhardy681
4) LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sarah-hardy-087652110/
Interview Talking Points:
1) Sarah interviewed for Reader Spot: https://shelleywilsonauthor.com/2016/05/05/reader-spot-meet-book-reviewer-sarah-hardy/
2) Sarah Interviewed for Behind the Bloggers: https://www.compulsivereaders.com/behind-bloggers/behind-the-bloggers-sarah-hardy/
3) Sarah interviewed for Blogger in the Spotlight: https://portobellobookblog.com/2015/10/23/sarah-hardy-blogger-in-the-spotlight/
4) Sarah Arrow was the author whose book helped Sarah to create her blog: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Sarah-Arrow/e/B005J2UI8I/
5) Sarah Hardy with the rest of the Bloodhound Books team: http://www.bloodhoundbooks.com/meet-the-team/
6) Annual Bloggers' Bash: http://sachablack.co.uk/annual-bloggers-bash/
7) NetGalley website: https://www.netgalley.com/
8) Harrogate Crime Festival: http://harrogateinternationalfestivals.com/crime-writing-festival/