Fred Freeman is the co-founder & Commercial Director at Bloodhound Books, a leading independent crime fiction publisher.
Founded in late 2014, Bloodhound Books was born from a love of great fiction - they only publish books they are passionate about and can add real value to so they specialise in thrillers, chillers, crime and mystery.
Bloodhound Books specialises in publishing eBooks but also offers print on demand paperbacks for all titles.
They've sold well over 1 million books worldwide and have had many top 50 best-sellers in the UK, USA, Canada & Australia.
Find Out More:
1) Bloodhound Books website: http://www.bloodhoundbooks.com/
2) Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/bloodhoundbooks/
3) Twitter feed: https://twitter.com/Bloodhoundbook
Interview Talking Points:
1) Fred's wife, author Betsy Reavley: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Betsy-Reavley/e/B00I970NY4/
2) Joffe Books: http://www.joffebooks.com/
3) Ingram Spark: http://www.ingramspark.com/
4) Createspace: https://www.createspace.com/
5) Bloodhound Books submissions: http://www.bloodhoundbooks.com/submissions/
6) Podcast interviews with other members of the Bloodhound Books team:
7) Bombshell Books: http://www.bombshellbooks.com/
8) Find out more about Therese Loreskar: http://www.bombshellbooks.com/books/
9) Lorella Belli: http://www.lorellabelliagency.com/