Ameila Hay is the author of the soon to be published, James Lalonde thriller Novels, a seven novel series.
When she's not writing thrillers, Amelia loves to travel and coach aspiring writers.
She helps authors to write, brand, and market their books so they can, create their dream business, build their author platform, and be creatively independent.
As a teenager, Amelia dreamed of being a writer but, but made one mistake - she listened to the never-ending brigade of negative voices around me who all said the same thing ‘you can’t make money writing.’
In 2011, she started taking her writing seriously, studying the craft of storytelling through screenwriting - then turned to writing fiction novels and independent publishing because she wanted people to read her work instead of it sitting in an archive somewhere waiting many years to be made into a film.
Find Out More:
1) Amelia's writing website: http://www.ameliahay.com/
2) Amelia's Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/WriterADHay/
3) Amelia's Twitter feed https://twitter.com/writeradhay
4) Amelia's Google+ profile https://plus.google.com/+OrangeowlmediaCoUk
4) Amelia's Amazon author page for non-fiction https://www.amazon.co.uk/Amelia-Hay/e/B00XC3CDKC
5) Amelia's life & business coach website http://www.coachameliahay.co.uk/
6) Amelia's Be Motivated Podcast https://soundcloud.com/coachameliahay/
7) Follow Amelia on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/writeradhay/
Interview Talking Points:
1) Amelia's great Mailchimp tip - tag your subscribers based on where they signed up to your email marketing list:
Check out Mailchimp at https://mailchimp.com/
I recommend MailerLite: https://paulteague.com/ML [My affiliate link]
2) The Divi Wordpress theme: https://www.elegantthemes.com/gallery/divi/
Details of the forthcoming changes to Wordpress: https://the-digital-reader.com/2017/08/30/attention-authors-wordpress-5-0-will-change-everything-know-wordpress/amp/
3) Joanna Penn's blog [highly recommended!] is at https://www.thecreativepenn.com/
Joanna's YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/thecreativepenn
4) Mark Dawson's Self-Publishing 101 course: https://selfpublishingformula.com/courses/
Mark's cover designer is Stuart Bache: http://stuartbache.co.uk/
5) Amelia's recommended learning channels ...
Self-Publishing Podcast: https://sterlingandstone.net/series/self-publishing-podcast/
Self-Publishing formula: https://selfpublishingformula.com/
Olivia Charlet: https://oliviacharlet.com/
Marie Forleo: https://www.marieforleo.com/
Clark Chamberlain's YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ7wi_B7GAn1smmDvQdLDZA