Dave Chesson is best known for his Kindlepreneur blog and website.
He's is an 11 year veteran of the US Navy, but started a side hustle learning about online marketing.
He created niche websites, learnt about SEO and affiliate income, then made the move into self-publishing.
He now supports indie authors via his Kindlepreneur blog and service and also self-publishes books under a range of pen names.
Of particular note to new authors are Dave's free Amazon Ads course and his KDP Rocket web tool.
Find Out More:
Dave's KDP Rocket service: https://kdprocket.com/
Dave's YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-s3Pb8uIBm0QN8MVaulJKA
Dave's free Amazon ads course: https://courses.kindlepreneur.com/courses/AMS
Interview Talking Points:
1) Clickbank is an online marketplace [My affiliate link]
2) SiteBuildIt - keyword based websites: http://www.sitesell.com/websiteacademy.html [My affiliate link]
3) Best book promotion sites article: https://kindlepreneur.com/list-sites-promote-free-amazon-books/
4) Quora: https://www.quora.com/
5) Infusionsoft: https://www.infusionsoft.com/ [Also known as 'confusionsoft']
6) GetResponse: https://paulteague.com/getresponse [This is my affiliate link, it's a great service and the one that Dave uses}
7) MailerLite: https://self-publishing-journeys.com/ML [My affiliate link, this is what I'm currently using]
9) 20BooksTo50k UK: http://20bookslondon.com/ This is a highly recommended UK event