Before writing books, Sarah Painter worked as a freelance magazine journalist, blogger and editor.
Sarah writes contemporary fiction with a touch of magic and her debut novel, The Language of Spells, became a Kindle bestseller.
She presents the Worried Writer podcast, has just self-published her first non-fiction book – Stop Worrying; Start Writing – and recently signed a new book deal with Lake Union.
In spite of all of those achievements, Sarah is a self-proclaimed worrier and procrastinator.
Find out more:
1) Sarah's Amazon author page: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Sarah-Painter/e/B00CWYQ25E/
2) Sarah's Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/sarahpainterbooks/
3) Sarah's blog site: http://www.sarah-painter.com/
4) Sarah's podcast – HIGHLY recommended! http://www.worriedwriter.com/podcasts/
5) My Journey to Publication by Sarah Pianter http://www.carinauk.com/my-journey-to-publication-by-sarah-painter
6) Sarah's Goodreads author page: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7093560.Sarah_Painter
1) Sarah's InstaFreebie page: https://www.instafreebie.com/author/SarahPainter
2) Sarah referred to a TED talk by Brené Brown called The power of vulnerability.
You can see the video at: https://www.ted.com/talks/brene_brown_on_vulnerability
Sarah also referred to Elizabeth Gilbert who wrote Big Magic: https://www.elizabethgilbert.com/
3) Digital book publisher Carina: http://www.carinauk.com/
4) Sarah now published with Lake Union, an Amazon Imprint: https://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&docId=1003018741
5) This is the link for the laptop stand that Sarah was describing – it's not the exact model, but this is very similar:
6) Fancy a garden office? This is where Sarah writes: http://www.
7) Amazon ACX for audiobooks: http://www.acx.com/
8) Rocking Self-Publishing podcast: http://rockingselfpublishing.com/
9) Audiobookboom for audiobook promotion: https://audiobookboom.com/
10) Inspired Cover Designs: http://inspiredcoverdesigns.com/
11) Mark Dawson's courses (recommended): https://selfpublishingformula.com/courses/