1) This week's writing progress = 5201 words, taking The Murder Place up to over 36k words now.
The first draft should be written by 17th March now, if I can turn around editing fast enough, I hope to release this book on 3rd May.
2) New subscribers since February 1st, all due to my use of InstaFreebie:
Get InstaFreebie: https://self-publishing-journeys.com/IF [My affiliate link]
My Instafreebie promo page for my 6-12 March event - don't share yet please :-) https://freebie-books.com/
3) The Alli Author Fringe (online) event: http://selfpublishingadvice.org/5-week-countdown-to-indie-author-fringe/
Alliance of Independent Authors: https://paulteague.com/ALLI [My affiliate link]
4) My book pre-sales book listings on Amazon:
Don't Tell Meg: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B06WWFJLC3/
The Murder Place: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B06WWPFCQ7/
5) Kindle Scout: https://kindlescout.amazon.com/
Email response from Kindle Scout:
6) I highly recommend Vellum for formatting your ebooks: https://vellum.pub/
If you use a PC, here is how you can access Vellum without a MAC: https://paulteague.com/how-to-use-vellum-on-a-pc/
7) I've decided to have a go at getting my thrillers formatted for Createspace - I'm taking http://www.frostbitepublishing.com/ out for a spin ... I'll let you know how it goes :-)