1) Details of the Crime & Publishment event that I'm attending this week: http://www.crimeandpublishment.co.uk/
The ALLi Author Fringe is next Saturday!
Find out more about the event on Saturday 18th March: http://selfpublishingadvice.org/lbf-indie-author-fringe-2017-speakers/
2) My InstaFreebie Giveaway event - update.
My Giveaway page: https://freebie-books.com/
The leaderboard: https://freebie-books.com/leaderboard/
Promo images that I have made available to participants: https://freebie-books.com/giveaway-promotional-images/
I am considering offering a paid-for Instafreebie service via a Wordpress multisite - users would get a cloned version of my Giveaway, done-for-you Google Forms and built-in training videos.
The Giveaway pages would be re-usable.
Find out more about Wordpress Multisite https://codex.wordpress.org/Create_A_Network
This is what the template would look like: https://freebie-books.com/template/
They'd get a leaderboard and promos page too.
Any thoughts on this? What would that service be worth to you?
Please drop me a line at email@example.com
3) Mark Edwards on Amazon https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mark-Edwards/e/B004PP3WV0/
Linwood Barclay on Amazon https://www.amazon.co.uk/Linwood-Barclay/e/B001IGONCG/
Harlan Coben on Amazon https://www.amazon.co.uk/Harlan-Coben/e/B000APCH7Y/
4) Vellum formatting software https://vellum.pub/
How to use Vellum on a PC: https://paulteague.com/how-to-use-vellum-on-a-pc/
5) My holding book covers for future projects - I know that Backpacker looks like a hiking book at the moment, but I couldn't find a decent image to get the ball rolling!
6) Helen Fazal does my editing work, here is her podcast interview link https://self-publishing-journeys.com/episode-13-helen-fazal/
Katja L. Kayne is the creator of The Novel Factory software https://self-publishing-journeys.com/episode-10-katja-l-kaine/
7) StartUp is on Amazon Prime, not Netflix (oops, sorry about that!) but it's well worth a look if you like thrillers https://www.amazon.co.uk/Startup-Season-1/dp/B01M5DOUUW
7) This week's writing progress:
[I'll add my accountability screen shots once the writing is done!]