Bill Cokas is a writer of humorous suspense novels who's based in North Carolina.
He graduated from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill with a journalism degree and has spent more than two decades writing award-winning ads and commercials, first in Chicago, and now back in North Carolina, where he also teaches writing at his alma mater.
He has written and published three humorous suspense novels, all involving European travel - "Ring of Fire","Battle Axe" and #Blarney Rubble."
Bill recently offered to help me to get the USA languages and references correct in my first USA-based novel, Now You See Her- and he did a great job of that.
He has also released a book of cartoons called 'The Man from UNCle'.
Useful web links
1) Writing website: http://margawriterville.com/
2) Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/BillCokasAuthor/
3) Amazon author page: https://www.amazon.com/Bill-Cokas/e/B007N4JBGK
4) Goodreads page: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/5780162.Bill_Cokas
5)Twitter profile: https://twitter.com/WPCokas
6) Wattpad: https://www.wattpad.com/user/bcokas
7) Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bcokas/