Tim Lewis is a self-published author from London who, this year, made the change from writing fiction to non-fiction.
Previously he's written in the science fiction and fantasy genres, and to date has produced three books in the Timeshock series and two books in the 'Magpies & Magic' series.
His first non-fiction title is called Social Media Networking: How to Use Social Media to Get the Job You Want, Find Love, Get Business Success and Boost Your Travel Experience.
Tim is also the host of the Begin Self-Publishing Podcast and having interviewed many guests about marketing best-practice, he put many of those lessons into action with his latest book launch.
Stoneham Press: https://www.stonehampress.com/
Begin Self-Publishing on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BSPPodcast/
Begin Self-Publishing online: https://beginselfpublishing.com
Begin Self-Publishing onTwitter: https://twitter.com/BeginSPPodcast
Tim Lewis on LinkedIn: https://uk.linkedin.com/in/timothylewis
Tim's fiction books on Amazon: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Timothy-Michael-Lewis/e/B00L66WQHM/
1) ScheduleOnce scheduling tool: https://www.scheduleonce.com/
2) K-lytics: http://k-lytics.com/
3) The One Thing - recommended book here
4) The Slight Edge here
5) See The Compound Effect here
6) Tim's social media event: https://cambridgesocial.media/agenda/
7) Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/
8) PublishDrive - my referral link here.
9) Kobo Writing Life (for authors): https://writinglife.kobobooks.com/
10) How to use Vellum on a PC: https://paulteague.com/how-to-use-vellum-on-a-pc/
11) Vellum software: https://vellum.pub/
12) Scrivener software: https://www.literatureandlatte.com/scrivener/overview
13) Creating box sets in Vellum: https://help.vellum.pub/box-sets/
14) Tim's podcast episode talking about his book launch: https://beginselfpublishing.com/social-media-networking-book-release/