Clare Sager is a first-time fantasy author who released her debut - A Thief and a Gentlewoman - about three weeks prior to recording this podcast interview.
It's Clare's second time on the podcast but I wanted to catch up with her because she's had a great launch and managed to buck the trend experienced by the majority of new authors.
Typically, most of us release our book, sell to a few friends and family members, then it's tumbleweed from that point onward.
For Clare though, following the best advice from groups like 20BooksTo50k - she managed to hit triple figures in her first week, which is a huge achievement.
I wanted to find out how she did it so that I could share her best tips with other indie authors.
1) Writing website: http://www.claresager.com/
2) Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/claresagerauthor/
3) Twitter feed: https://twitter.com/ClareSAuthor
4) A Thief & A Gentlewoman sample: https://claims.instafreebie.com/free/YvQ1N
5) LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/clare-sager-449a2549/
6) Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/claresager/
7) Clare's podcast page: http://www.claresager.com/confessions
1) A link to Clare's blurb review spreadsheet - click here
2) Compensating for VAT when pricing books on Amazon: https://kdp.amazon.com/en_US/help/topic/G201645410
3) KDP delivery costs: https://justpublishingadvice.com/amazon-kdp-delivery-costs-can-eat-at-your-royalty/
4) To find out more about InstaFreebie, click here [My referral link]
5) To find out more about BookFunnel, click here
6) Mark Dawson's Self-Publishing formula: https://selfpublishingformula.com/
7) Sell More Books Show: http://sellmorebooksshow.com/