Miles Hudson was a secondary school physics teacher for more than 20 years and has been writing physics textbooks for more than 15 years.
He also invented - and now sells from his website - the Best Fit Line Ruler which he created for science and maths education.
By his own admission, text book writing is quite uninspiring work, so Miles also writes fiction to feed his creativity.
Hi first novel was a whodunit, The Cricketer's Corpse, but his latest story - 2089 - is much more of a real piece of literature and was crowdfunded via Unbound.
I met Miles through a digital project which was being run by New Writing North.
Find Out More:
1) Writing website [coming soon!]: https://mileshudson.co.uk
2) Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/miles.hudson.14
3) Amazon author page: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Miles-Hudson/e/B005FKP8UM
4) Goodreads page: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7242686.Miles_Hudson
5) LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/miles-hudson-3081a527/
Interview Talking Points:
1) Best Fit Line Ruler web page: http://my.bestfitlineruler.com/
2) Miles' Unbound page: https://unbound.com/books/2089/
3) The Cricketer's Corpse website: http://cricketerscorpse.com/wp/
4) New Writing North Digi Transform project: http://newwritingnorth.com/projects/digital-literature-programme/digi_transform-programme/