Julie Cordiner is a former Assistant Director of Learning & Skills and now an independent consultant with over 30 years experience specialising in school funding and education finance.
She has put her 30 years of experience into co-writing two, non-fiction text books – School Budget Mastery and Leading A School Budget Review, as well as planning several online courses on related school finance and funding topics.
Julie's author journey started in 2012 when she wrote a parish history to raise funds for her local church.
For NaNoWriMo 2013 Julie wrote her first historical fiction novel and that was followed by pantsing a women's fiction novel in NaNoWriMo 2014.
Julie has also attended 20BooksLondon and is preparing a solid base for her indie author career.
1) Non-fiction/business website: https://schoolfinancialsuccess.com
2) Consultancy website: http://juliecordiner.com/
3) Author website (WIP!): http://juliecordinerauthor.com/
4) Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SchoolFinancialSuccess/
5) School Financial Success Twitter feed: https://twitter.com/juliecordiner
6) Writing Twitter feed: https://twitter.com/Julie_Cordiner
7) Amazon author page: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Julie-Cordiner/e/B012B0XMF6/
Interview Talking Points:
1) Momentum planners: https://www.productiveflourishing.com/momentum-planners/
2) York Festival of Writers: https://jerichowriters.com/bazaar/festival-of-writing-2018/
3) Udemy courses: https://www.udemy.com/
4) Teachable courses: https://teachable.com/
5) All about InMails: https://www.linkedin.com/help/linkedin/answer/1584/inmail-overview?lang=en
6) Self-editing course: https://jerichowriters.com/bazaar/self-editing-novel-online-course/
7) Julie's favourite podcasts:
The Creative Penn: https://www.thecreativepenn.com/
The Worried Writer: http://www.worriedwriter.com/
Self-Publishing Formula: https://selfpublishingformula.com/