This week's show notes: https://self-publishing-journeys.com/podcast-diary-26-05-2018/
This week's show notes: https://self-publishing-journeys.com/podcast-diary-19-05-2018/
Clare Sager is a lifelong fantasy reader, former English teacher, and corsetiere.
Her fate was set the day her father gave her a DragonLance graphic novel – after that, there was no hope for her to be anything other than a speculative fiction author.
When she’s not writing, she can be found reading, role-playing, gaming, or laughing at cats or photos of cats.
She lives in Nottingham, Robin Hood country, so it’s no surprise she writes about a character who robs from the rich to give to the poor.
Find Out More:
1) Writing website: http://www.claresager.com/
2) Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/claresagerauthor/
3) Twitter feed: https://twitter.com/ClareSAuthor
4) A Thief & A Gentlewoman sample: https://claims.instafreebie.com/free/YvQ1N
5) LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/clare-sager-449a2549/
6) Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/claresager/
7) This will be Clare's podcast page when it goes live: http://www.claresager.com/confessions
Interview Talking Points:
1) Clare's podcast listening:
The Worried Writer: http://www.worriedwriter.com/
Self-Publishing Formula: https://selfpublishingformula.com/
The Creative Penn: https://www.thecreativepenn.com/
2) SPF101 course: https://selfpublishingformula.com/courses/
3) Lulu self-publishing: https://www.lulu.com/
4) Stuart Bache covers: http://stuartbache.co.uk/
5) 20BooksTo50k: https://www.facebook.com/groups/781495321956934/
1) This week's writing progress:
2) The paperback proof for Who To Trust has arrived:
1) Book promo results:
2) Book Barbarian: http://bookbarbarian.com/why-advertise/
3) Freebooksy: https://www.freebooksy.com/for-the-authors/
4) The remote island location for So Many Lies: http://www.docastaway.com/pages/hotels-villas-resorts/southeast-asia/get-together/get-together-main
Andrew Lowe's Savages book: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Savages-Andrew-Lowe/dp/1999729013/
Andrew Lowe's podcast interview: https://self-publishing-journeys.com/episode-14-andrew-lowe/
5) Chloe Tear's 'Life as a Cerebral Palsy student' blog: http://cpstudentblog.blogspot.co.uk/